Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 40
Content Description Correspondence, patents, and blueprints related to the Alemite Die-Casting Company. John Gullborg was president of the Company and the factory was located at Belmont and Washtenaw in Chicago.
Scope and Contents The records of the American Daughters of Sweden include meeting minutes, constitution and bylaws, membership and financial records, correspondence, and reports from various committees of the organization. Also included are scrapbooks with photographs, programs and correspondence, including postcards.
Scope and Contents The records of the Chicago Chapter of the American Scandinavian Foundation include historical material as well as material on the Foundation's headquarters, the Chicago chapter, and invitations. The records span the years 1946 to 1979.
Scope and Contents This collection includes correspondence, event files, promotional material, membership information, and a nearly complete run of meeting minutes documenting the mission and activities of the Augustana Hospital Auxiliary. The collection is complemented by yearbooks from Augustana Hospital School of Nursing in Chicago.
Scope and Contents The Bohus Society of Chicago Records consist of the society's bylaws, membership information, financial records, and newspaper clippings.
Scope and Contents The Carl Hjalmar Lundquist Papers consist of personal papers, correspondence, and other records that span Lundquist's legal matters, personal correspondence, public speeches, clippings and scrapbooks, and personal papers in the form of a diary.
Scope and Contents The records of the Central Swedish Committee span the years 1960‑1985 and contain material in six general categories: administration, finance, membership, correspondence, programs, and clippings.
Scope and Contents The records of Club Dalarna in Chicago are organized into five categories: organizational structure and history, finance, correspondence, clippings, and publications. The records are almost entirely in the Swedish language and span the dates 1917-1982.
Scope and Contents The collection contains financial records - in the form of ledgers and receipts - as well as merchandise, songbooks, and greeting cards.
Scope and Contents Collection contains audio recordings - some with transcripts - that sought to capture stories about Chicago's North Park neighborhood’s early history.
- Subject: Chicago (Ill.) X
- Swedish-American Archives of Greater Chicago 39
- Evangelical Covenant Church and North Park University Archives 1
- Jacobson, Selma, 1906-2000 2
- Swedish Club of Chicago 2
- Alemite Die-Casting Company 1
- American Daughters of Sweden 1
- American Scandinavian Foundation Chicago Chapter 1
- Augustana Hospital Auxiliary 1
- Bengston, Henry, 1887-1974 1
- Bohus Society of Chicago 1
- Central Swedish Committee of Chicago 1
- Club Dalarna of Chicago 1
- Dalkullan Publishing and Importing Company (1890?-1972) 1
- Folkdanslaget National (1923-1963) 1
- Gotland Society (1940-) 1
- Halland Society of Chicago (1962?-1995) 1
- Hegborn, Harvey Nelson, 1905-1984 1
- Independent Order of Svithiod (1880-) 1
- Independent Order of Vikings (1890-) 1
- Ingeborg Society (1890-1958) 1
- Lange, Olof Gottfrid, 1811-1893 1
- Larsson, Betty, 1859-1935 1
- Linnea Aid Society (1906-1970) 1
- Lundquist, Carl Hjalmar, 1883-1968 1
- Nelson, John P., 1858-1946 1
- Nelson, Lillian, 1892-1974 1
- Nelson, Martha, 1890-1972 1
- Nelson, Pauline, 1882-1972 1
- Norrlanders Society 1
- Skåne Club (1939-1993) 1
- Smålands-Förbundet 1
- St. Ansgarius Church (1849-1990?) 1
- Svenska Gillet (1951-2008) 1
- Svithiod Singing Club (1882-) 1
- Swedish Cultural Society 1
- Swedish Engineers’ Society 1
- Swedish Journalists Society of America 1
- Swedish National Society of Chicago 1
- Swedish Pioneer Centennial Association 1
- Swedish Typographical Union of Chicago (1894-1970) 1
- Swedish-American Athletic Association (1914-) 1
- Swedish-American Historical Society (1983-) 1
- United Swedish Radio Service (1933-1962) 1
- Vann, Dorothy, 1914-2010 1
- Varmlands Nation of Chicago 1 ∧ less