Tabernacle Covenant Church (1877-1947)
Organized in February of 1877 and build a church at 30th and LaSalle. In 1912, the church moved to 62nd and Langley. In 1940, the church moved to rented space until it merged with Parkside and Grand Crossing to become Trinity Covenant Church (Oak Lawn, IL) in 1947.
Found in 2 Collections and/or Records:
Swedish Mission Tabernacle (Chicago, IL) Records
Scope and Contents
This collection contains primarily the Sunday School Records from the Swedish Mission Tabernacle in Chicago, IL.
Trinity Evangelical Covenant Church (Oak Lawn, IL) Records